José G. Teriús-Padrón is a Telecommunication Engineer from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (UCAB) (Caracas, Venezuela), and Master of Science in Electronic System Engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid in 2012. He receive a EU H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions shcolarship as Early Stage Research for the EU ACROSSING Project in LifeSTech.
During his studies, José Gabriel was President of the IEEE robotics team for UCAB winning National and International IEEE Robotics Contest. The Team ROA-UCAB Became the First Venezuelan team in participate in Competing in international robotics contests.
He has experience as Project Manager and Development Coordinator in different Research and Start-ups Companies and part-time professor of Embedded System Design at the Universidad Católica Andrés Bello.
His previous research includes:
- Indoor location and Guidance System for blind people, using Wireless Sensor Network (WSN). (Prototype implemented in Metro de Madrid).
- Real time inventory tracking and cold chain control in industries using RFID and WSN technologies (Prototype implemented at the national distribution center of a Major Latin America Distribution company)
He is finalizing his PhD Studies within LifeSTech and have been contributing in the research projects EU H2020 PULSE(GA- 727816) and ACRORSSIG (GA- 676157) and currently is working on the projects:
- Vojext – GA 952197: aims to provide a favourable business and technological framework to enable matchmaking and encourage producers and adopters of Cognitive autonomous systems for human-robot interaction.
- WeldGalaxy – GA 822106: a B2B online Platform that brings together global buyers and EU sellers of welding equipment along with auxiliaries/consumables and services.
- Pharmaledger – GA 853992: wich amis to provide a widely trusted platform that will support the design and adoption of blockchain-enabled healthcare solutions while accelerating delivery of innovation that will benefit the entire ecosystem, from manufacturers to patients.